1. The National Telecommunications Regulatory Commission is in receipt of this notice for an extension of the period for comments on comments on the submission from ECTEL on the Principles, methodologies and guidelines for the determination of new interconnection rates.
2. Recognizing the importance of the proposed new interconnection rates in promoting a competitive market environment, ECTEL encourages all stakeholders to provide their reply comments on the consultation document.
3. Noting the interest expressed, and considering requests received thus far during this consultation, ECTEL has decided that the deadline for submission of reply comments be extended to Friday 23rd September, 2016 to allow interested parties more time to submit their responses to the comments on the consultation document.
4. The period for reply comments will now run from Wednesday 7th September 2016 to Friday 23rd September 2016.
5. Any party that has already submitted comments may choose to re-submit or amend their comments and submit by the new deadline of Friday Sept 23rd 2016.
Read full release