The Eastern Caribbean Telecommunications Authority (ECTEL) is soliciting proposals from communications agencies to provide public relations and marketing services to the Directorate to increase the level and quality of effective communication to the public.
The duration of the engagement is one (1) year with the primary goals being:
1. To educate the public about issues within the electronic communications legislation and regulations, and ECTEL’s role and function in respect of this.
2. To better educate consumers and users in the ECTEL Member States about prevailing electronic communications issues.
3. To promote greater consumer awareness so that individuals are aware of their rights.
4. To issue joint statements with National Telecommunications Regulatory Authorities (NTRCs) within Member States
5. To enhance ECTEL’s public.
Read full document