A broadcast license application requires two different application forms. The broadcast (class) license and the frequency authorization application forms. These two forms must be completed and submitted together with the relevant supporting documents and the appropriate application fees.
Below is a list of items which must be submitted when applying for a Broadcast License in Grenada. All items listed are mandatory for the processing of any application:
- Completed broadcast license application forms
- Business plan (with a 5 years projected cash flow statement)
- Broadcast license application Fees
- Technical specification of transmitting equipment to be used
- Brief description of the qualification/experience of the technical person
- Certificate of business registration or company incorporation