- The National Telecommunications Regulatory Commission is in receipt of a notice from
ECTEL for an extension of the period for initial comments on the submission from ECTEL
to the National Telecommunications Regulatory Commissions on the ECTEL Regional
Spectrum Management Plan.
- Appreciating that the consultation document was an extensive one, ECTEL proposed an
initial period for comments to commence on 12th July 2021 and end on 6th August 2021.
- Recognizing the importance of the proposed revisions to the ECTEL Regional Spectrum
Management Plan, to the effective management of spectrum resources of the ECTEL
Member States, to the promotion of new wireless technologies and services, and to ensure
that the citizens of the ECTEL Member States have equitable access to the spectrum
resources, ECTEL encourages all stakeholders to provide their comments on the proposed
revisions to the ECTEL Regional Spectrum Management Plan.
- Noting the interest expressed, and considering requests received thus far during this
consultation, ECTEL has decided that the deadline for submission of initial comments be
extended to Friday 13th August 2021 to allow interested parties more time to submit
- The period for reply comments (comments on comments) will now run from Wednesday
18th August 2021 to Friday 27th August 2021.
- All responses to the Consultation Documents or correspondence in relation to this
consultation should be written and sent via e-mail no later than 4:30pm on the due
date to: –