- The National Telecommunications Regulatory Commission is in receipt of this notice for
an extension of the period for comments on comments on the submission from ECTEL on
the Draft Electronic Communications (Net Neutrality) Regulations.
- Recognizing the importance of the Net Neutrality Regulations in this ever changing
telecommunications environment, ECTEL encourages all stakeholders to provide their
reply comments on the consultation document
- Noting the interest expressed, and considering requests received thus far during this
consultation, ECTEL has decided that the deadline for submission of reply comments be
extended to Friday 6
th September, 2019 to allow interested parties more time to submit
their responses to the comments on the consultation document.
- The period for reply comments will now run from Thursday 22nd August, 2019 to
Friday 6th September, 2019.
- Further, any party that has not submitted initial comments may choose to submit their
comments and submit by the new deadline of Friday 6th September, 2019.
- All responses to the comments on the Consultation Documents should be written and sent by post, fax or e-mail no later than 4:30pm on the due date to: –
Level 5, Baywalk
P.O. Box BW395