- The National Telecommunications Regulatory Commission (NTRC), in accordance with the Telecommunications (Universal Service Fund) Regulations SRO. 21 of 2009 invites sealed bids from licenced telecommunication providers to supply and install a VHF-DSC/GMDSS System for Public Safety. The NTRC has received funding in the form of Universal Service Fund Contributions towards the cost of the “Universal Service Fund Project” and intends to apply a part of the proceeds towards the aforementioned Project.
- The Request for proposals (RFP) is issued by the National Telecommunications Regulatory Commission as part of a strategy aimed at increasing access to telecommunications network and services in Grenada, with emphasis on the development of the unserved, underserved and maritime areas, as well as institutions serving the public needs.
- Bidding will be conducted through competitive bidding procedures in a manner consistent with fair, competitive, international best practices and existing sector policies such as the Universal Service Fund Regulations and Guidelines.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information at the National Telecommunications Regulatory Commission at the addresses below Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Interested eligible bidders must register with the NTRC to receive Request for Proposals by providing the names, designations, and contact information of their representatives who should be contacted on matters relating to these documents by forwarding a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All bids must be delivered to the National Telecommunications Regulatory Commission at the address below by 10:00 am on March 5, 2021. Late bids will be rejected.
Address for Inquiry, Inspection and Submission of bidding documents:
National Telecommunications Regulatory Commission (NTRC) Maurice Bishop
Grand Anse, St. George
Telephone: +1 (473) 435 6872
Facsimile +1 (473) 435 2132
Electronic mail address: email@example.com